Re: [Linphone-users] FlexiSIP Apple Push with the official Linphone app

From: Anatoli
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] FlexiSIP Apple Push with the official Linphone app
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 18:45:54 -0300

Hi Jehan,

Thanks for the clarification. I think this should be added to the documentation for FlexiSIP, as for those who are not familiar with Apple push this is not quite obvious, before one starts requesting the certs. The documentation says to select an app in the developer account to requests the certs for, but there could be a clarification that one should compile his/her own app using the Linphone source code (maybe linking to the documentation about how to do this) before requesting the certs.

Regards,
Anatoli