Re: [Linphone-users] linphone android client

From: J G Miller
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphone android client
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 04:47:09 +0100

At 11:26h, on Saturday, January 21, 2017,
in message <address@hidden>,
on the subject of "[Linphone-users] linphone android client",
Russel Treleaven complained --

 > I almost never get a response from anyone at Belledonne so I may just be
 > talking to myself.

Well that is understandable (ie only being able to talk to yourself) if
Linphone refuses to work.

Perhaps the Belledonne people are just too busy, overworked, and
overwhelmed with bugs in their code that they do not have time to
read this "users" mailing list.

My only suggestion since I do not "do" Android (only Linux) is to
revert to an older version of Linphone on Android that is stable and/or
to look at alternatives at

   <http://alternativeto.NET/software/linphone/?platform=android>

and use one of those (but not Skype) until Linphone on Android regains
its stability.

Apologies if this all sounds like stating the obvious unless you prefer
to suffer in complete silence ...