[Linphone-users] No background mode, and account frequently "forgotten"

From: AHIB
Subject: [Linphone-users] No background mode, and account frequently "forgotten" on CyanogenMod
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2017 14:21:07 +0200

Hi, I'm reporting two bugs for Linphone on CyanogenMod 13.

Despite enabling background mode, Linphone can't be run as a service like cSIP
or Antox. I need to keep it opened as a "window" in order to remain online and
receive calls. Interestingly, Linphone does start as a service upon booting the
phone but once I click the "x" button after using it it terminates. My friend
who's using iOS also needs to keep its window open to use but I can't speak
much about that as it may be an iOS issue.

The second bug is that I frequently have my SIP account "forgotten" for
apparently no reason. However upon re-entering the username, password, and
domain I get my contacts and history back.

Thanks for your hard work.

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Access all of your messages and folders
                          wherever you are