Re: [Linphone-users] [Linphone-developers] parametric equalizer preset

From: Egor Pavlov
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] [Linphone-developers] parametric equalizer preset
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 14:41:05 +0300

Hi Sebastian

Link to documentation - https://www.linphone.org/technical-corner/linphone/documentation

EQUALIZER
A parametric equalizer can be used to recover from speakers with bad spectral response. The frequency response of the equalizer is entirely configurable.
[sound]
#equalizer: it is located before speaker output
#Tells whether equalizer is active.
eq_active=0

#equalizer gains.
#It is a list of triplets ::