[Linphone-users] Linphone in embedded Linux (SDK?)

From: Danenberg, Dave
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone in embedded Linux (SDK?)
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 15:05:01 +0000

Hello Linphone users,

I recently joined this group and I am evaluating SIP solutions for embedded Linux.

It seems to me that the Linphone SDKs are targeted for iOS, and Android.

Of course Linphone app runs on Linux, but I want source code for APIs, or at least libraries.

I downloaded the code and tried to build it on Linux, but there was no makefile.

1)      Has anyone experience with an embedded Linux app making API calls into Linphone?

2)      Has anyone experience building Linphone source code for Linux?

Thanks you

-Dave