[Linphone-users] More information about the 'message not sent' error whe

From: Anthony Papillion
Subject: [Linphone-users] More information about the 'message not sent' error when using LIME
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 19:06:36 -0600

So a friend and I have tested exchanging messages between ourselves with
LIME enabled on both of our client. When only I had LIME enabled and he
didn't, he could send message but I could not send them to him. When he
enabled LIME in the config, he now cannot send me messages either. Each
of us now has lime=1 in or configs and have restarted Linphone.

Additionally, when he did not have LIME enabled, it still showed me tha
the conversation was encrypted (via the little lock to the right of the
chat input box) but it obviously wasn't.

Can anyone offer me some help to resolve this?

Thanks,
Anthony

--
VoIP/SIP:     address@hidden