Re: [Linphone-users] linphone android and server port

From: kf
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphone android and server port
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 21:55:02 +0100

The same problem is also here
Try   IP:5061

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Linphone-users
[mailto:address@hidden Im Auftrag von
Thomas Stein
Gesendet: Montag, 21. November 2016 16:28
An: address@hidden

Hello all.

I have linphone up and running fine on my android phone. Now i want to
switch to tls. This requires me to switch to a different port. Server is
listening on port 5061 for tls connections. How do i configure that? I tried
to set domain to
mydomain.tld:5061 without success. Also setting the proxy host to :5061 does
not work.

any suggestions welcome.
cheers
t.