[Linphone-users] TLS support for linphone

From: Farhan Ahmad
Subject: [Linphone-users] TLS support for linphone
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 13:54:39 +0000 (UTC)

Hi users,

I am struggling in setting up tls for linphone. I am using self signed certificates. Server is ok. but I am not sure what to do with linphone client side. Application installed from play store version: 3.1 is running fine. but compiling the source (master branch) gives 'io error' always. Max best scenario was that server gave ssl handshake error.

Steps I am doing:

Used openssl to create self signed certificate for both server and client. Replaced the clients pem file with 'rootca.pem' file in raw folder. compiled but no success.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Farhan