Re: [Linphone-users] How to block/reject incoming call

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] How to block/reject incoming call
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2016 08:50:39 -0400

> I had the same issue a few days ago.  I received VoIP calls on my Linphone
> from unknown sources every ~10 minutes.  I solved it by disabling IGMP
> Proxying and disabling SIP ALG on my Internet Router.

Thanks.  That's good to know.  Of course, it won't help me since it
mostly happens when I'm working in a café (admittedly, I've already
changed the config of wifi router in a café to enable VPN pas-through,
but lately, it looks like those routers are slightly better configured
(e.g. don't just use the default password ;-), so disabling their SIP
ALG is more difficult).

        Stefan