Re: [Linphone-users] How to block/reject incoming calls

From: Nabeel
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] How to block/reject incoming calls
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 01:20:51 +0000

The solution has to be client-side. See this link: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-block-ghost-calls-coming-from-100100010000-your-yealink-nadeau

On 31 October 2016 at 17:21, Russell Treleaven <address@hidden> wrote:
sounds like you are getting port scanned and then dosed.
you need ids/ips protection.

Anybody got a simple solution for this?

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 12:01 PM, Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:
> Use of a random sip port should just about eliminate the problem.

I already have enabled the `use random port` option.

> You can try ticking the random ports option, but the more reliable way is
> to edit the linphone source to restrict to a specific server domain.

Hmm... editing the source code, installing the needed ADK and whatnot
for it doesn't sound too appealing to me.  And the specific server
domain is not always the same.  Getting a call from

    address@hidden

is annoying but bearable.
Getting 50 of them in a row is the problem I'm trying to solve.
So as quick "block caller" would be *really* welcome.

        Stefan