[Linphone-users] compilation error on Linphone on 32-bit iPhone

From: Jay Li
Subject: [Linphone-users] compilation error on Linphone on 32-bit iPhone
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 20:52:05 +0000 (UTC)

Dear All,

I got an error message when compiling the linphone iOS project for iPhone 5 under iOS 9.3 SDK. The error says "Undefined symbols for architecture i386". The linphone project compiles fine for iPhone 5S/6/6+, but just couldn't compile under iPhone 5. It seems the code works fine for 64-bit phone, but somehow has issues with 32-bit phone (iPhone 5). Probably I set up something wrong in my project that caused this issue. I wonder if anybody here would give me some suggestions. Thanks.

Regards,
Jay