[Linphone-users] How to block/reject incoming calls

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: [Linphone-users] How to block/reject incoming calls
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 19:31:23 -0400

I often get bogus calls from SIP accounts like

    address@hidden

[ Typically, the IP address corresponds to the routable address of the
  NAT router to which I'm connected by wifi when I'm in an Internet café.  ]

When these show up, they typically recur very annoyingly every few
minutes, so I *really* need to block them.  Currently, I do that by
turning off Linphone, which of course has other significant downsides.

How can I tell Linphone to just block this "caller"?

        Stefan