Re: [Linphone-users] G729 not shown in codecs

From: Sandrine
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] G729 not shown in codecs
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 10:48:31 +0200

Hello Mark,

The command you used for building is the good one.

When you say you don’t see G729 in the list of codecs, do you mean
in the list of enabled codecs?

When launching linphone, the codec G729 is not enabled by default .
In Options->preferences->codecs , if you scroll down in the audio codecs
list, there should be G729.  You can choose to enable it .

Hope this helps.

Have a nice day.

Best regards,

Sandrine Avakian