Re: [Linphone-users] Version confusion (trying to build new binary for D

From: Willem van der Walt
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Version confusion (trying to build new binary for Debian)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 07:38:19 +0200 (SAST)

All I know, is that you need to build linphone-desktop.
Try to use git.
git clone git://git.linphone.org/linphone-desktop --recursive
HTH, Willem

On Thu, 13 Oct 2016, mark wrote:

Hi,
I'm running Debian Jessie. I wanted to try a newer version and not finding a
binary, I downloaded the source
(https://www.linphone.org/snapshots/sources/linphone/) and built it. When I run
Linphone I see 3.1.0.2 (c) 2010. The build in the repository is 3.6.1. It looks
like I built an older version.
I think maybe I have missed something obvious.
Please clue me in.
Thanks,Mark

--

This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard. The full disclaimer details can be found at http://www.csir.co.za/disclaimer.html. Please consider the environment before printing this email.