[Linphone-users] Blackberry Passport user identification error

From: Comsales
Subject: [Linphone-users] Blackberry Passport user identification error
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 13:42:33 +0200

Hi everyone,

I installed Linphone Blackberry app on my Blackberry Passport. Here is technical informations :

Linphone : 1.0.2.0

LinphoneCore 3.9.1-539-g4eced3b

Blackberry OS 10.3.0.2876

Linphone app doesn't connect on my Linphone account, it switchs between orange light (in progress) and red light (error).

I can connect Linphone PC (windows 8) with my account, so my account is available.

Do you have any solutions to solve my issue please ?

Thanks !