[Linphone-users] call logs being stored in .linphonerc

From: Fourhundred Thecat
Subject: [Linphone-users] call logs being stored in .linphonerc
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 00:31:32 +0200

Hello,

I am using linphone on Debian.

I have just noticed, that my config file $HOME/.linphonerc is being used
to store call logs !

  [call_log_12]
  dir=1
  status=1
  from="400" <sip:address@hidden>
  to=<sip:address@hidden;transport=tls;line=a6549aab11e8bc7>
  start_date=Wed Nov 18 21:41:58 2015
  duration=18
  quality=0.000000

How can I disable this madness ?

There are better locations where logs can be stored, perhaps
$HOME/.cache/. But surely, config files and log files should never be
mixed together.

Could whoever decided that this was a good idea, please reconsider this
decision, and find a better way to store logs?

In the meantime, how do I disable this on my end ?

regards,