[Linphone-users] My account calling itself?

From: Francesco Montanari
Subject: [Linphone-users] My account calling itself?
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 12:32:28 +0300

Hi,

I have linphone active on my android with my @sip.linphone.org account. Yesterday and today I kept receiving calls every few minutes from these addresses:
* address@hidden,
where [ip] is my IP address.

Answering there is no voice/signal. Calling it back, it results as an incoming call. I had to turn off the application. Turning it on again, I still receive those calls.

Naively it looks like for some reason my account is calling itself. Is this possible, and how to prevent it? If not, is it possible to block the contacts?

I am using linphone on my android since few months. I never had the issue before.

Details:
Linphone Android 3.1.0-fdroid
Linphone Core 3.9.1-783-gd0a4a30

Connection: eduroam at university