Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone SIP account confirmation

From: François Grisez
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone SIP account confirmation
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2016 15:09:09 +0200

Hi Lonnie,

Our sending server was blacklisted by one RBL. That is fixed right now and we tested with an hotmail account.

However, there is still an problem with SPF that lead the activation mail to be placed in the spam folder. But the mail is received anyway.

Best regards,

François Grisez

Software Engineer

Belledonne Communications