[Linphone-users] LINPHONE

From: montbell
Subject: [Linphone-users] LINPHONE
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 16:22:31 +0200

Hello.

I have your application installed in the telephone Lumia 950. Unfortunately, when I use it, the ringing for the incoming and outgoing phone calls does not function. Do you have an explanation why? How to proceed further?

Best regards

Ing. Maria Petrasova

Sales leader

Global phone: 01 103   Phone number: Web

E-mail: address@hidden   Web: www.montbell.eu

Correspodence address: MONTBELL, s.r.o.

Beniakova 3, Bratislava 841 05, (SK) Slovakia

International Phone Service | Cloud application development

TV FORTE - transmission television signal | IT network

Low cost energy solutions for home & Showroom

Sent from Montbell Global Satellite Notebook