[Linphone-users] Windows 10 Mobile not registering after application upd

From: Tai Phan
Subject: [Linphone-users] Windows 10 Mobile not registering after application update
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 06:22:51 +1000

Hi,

The Linphone app was registered and working on Windows 10 mobile with my SIP settings. Then when it updated two weeks ago to the new version: Linphone Windows 10 1.1.0, Linphone Core 3.9.1-1556-g9ed5462

I am unable to register to my ISPs SIP server despite using the same exact settings.

The SIP server is from Exetel Australia : 58.96.2.1

Very puzzled and would greatly appreciate any suggestions to get it working again.

Best regards,
Tai
Sent from Outlook Mail for Windows 10 phone