[Linphone-users] Linphone-android has status "unreachable" after registr

From: Моторин Евгений
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone-android has status "unreachable" after registration on Asterisk
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 15:47:10 +0500

Good day,

I have some problem with new linphone-android app (commit 99a4738 ( Jul 25,
2016 ))

Linphone-android has status "unreachable" after registration on Asterisk.

However, if I use release 3.1.1 (commit 7e74801 (16 Mar, 2016 ))
linphone-android has status "OK (xxx ms)"

Asterisk's option "quality" is responsible for status

__________________________

qualify=xxx|no|yes, where XXX is the number of milliseconds used. If yes the
default timeout is used, 2 seconds.
If you turn on qualify in the configuration of a SIP device in sip.conf,
Asterisk will send a SIP OPTIONS command regularly to check that the device is
still online.
If the device does not answer within the configured (or default) period (in ms)
Asterisk considers the device off-line for future calls.

Based on the foregoing, it seems to me that the problem is that the application
does not handle SIP OPTIONS requests.

Please help me, I need status "OK (xxx ms)" for my work

Thank for your job. I use your application about 2 month and I very glad this.

Evgeny