Re: [Linphone-users] Issue in Linphone Calls....

From: Emiliano Vazquez
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Issue in Linphone Calls....
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 12:04:03 -0300

El 25/07/16 a las 09:47, Sagarika A escribió:
Hi,

I have registered in two devices when I call to one number it is working fine for two or three times, from the next time on wards my network goes down and SIP registration getting fail .I am unable to find weather the issue is from my network side or from the server side.Please suggest me to find out this issue .Any help is appreciated.

What is your O.S. ?

If you are using linux post the ouput of the last lines of "dmesg" when this problem occurs.

When you lost connectivity to SIP server you can navigate?

Best regards.

Emiliano.