[Linphone-users] Default account in linphone

From: Emiliano Vazquez
Subject: [Linphone-users] Default account in linphone
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 08:54:01 -0300

Hi guys. I'm using linphone 3.6.1 on Ubuntu/Lubuntu systems.

I have only one question i can't resolve on my own. The option "My current identity" some times starts in the working option and other times this start in the default identity. I can't delete the option who has my local IPv4 address, something like this:

<sip:address@hidden>

This is the option "Your resulting SIP address".

The problem is i can't make a call when Linphone starts using this profile. I need to switch to the other identity and then all works ok.

Is there any way to force linphone to only use my SIP account? I cant delete the "Default identity".

Best regards.

Emiliano.