Re: [Linphone-users] Error in linphone-desktop

From: RacoonMan
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Error in linphone-desktop
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 13:12:44 +0200

Once downloaded and build the master branch, it seems resolved.

I don't know wich commit that solves this issue.

Can this report will cause a new version release?
It seems that theres a lot of changes both in linphone and bellesip in master, when is the next release expected?

Is there any documentation for building a deb from the sources?

I have installed linphone-desktop from ppa:linphone/release into a Ubuntu Xenial.

Once configured, when I start the program sometimes it fails and sometimes it success.

Theres is two logs from the "linphone -l" option attached

It seems related to the voicemail (the NOTIFY message), but you may know better

PD: I apologize for my bad English