[Linphone-users] Linphone blocks incoming messages

From: Johann
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone blocks incoming messages
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 20:05:07 +0200

i am new to Linphone and have problems to receive message from my contacts. I
can send, and my contacts can read my messages, but they cant submit to my
address… (chat)
I used Linphone several times with all my contacts and used the chat feature -
with success. I was very happy!

One of this days i started Linphone as usual and got a crashing app, the
registration process of my address caused this. I tried to start Linphone again
and again but got just crashes.
So i changed some settings in Linphone offline and got again a stable
application - but now i am unable to receive incoming  messages from my
contacts.
So i tried to delete my old preferences to get default preferences but still,
it seems that my contacts arent able to contact me anymore.
Please tell me what infos you need, i like Linphone very much!

i use the Desktop version of Linphone 3.9.1, (Mac osx 10.7.5)

Errors:
error: 2016-07-14 19:35:58:742 sal process_request_event not implemented yet
for method [PUBLISH]