Re: [Linphone-users] Any plan for OTR chat?

From: Johan Pascal
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Any plan for OTR chat?
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 11:35:58 +0200

Hi Anthony,

LIME is partially based on SCIMP, the encryption mechanism created by Zimmerman(ZRTP author) for Silent Phone. I just updated linphone dokuwiki to add a description of it:

https://linphone.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/liblinphone:lime

Hope it will answer your questions. It's missing the part describing file transfer encryption, I'll add it soon.

As far as I know there were no public review of LIME, sorry.

Regards,

johan