[Linphone-users] IOS GSM Calls

From: Cloud Communication
Subject: [Linphone-users] IOS GSM Calls
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 07:50:57 +1000

Hi All,

Does anyone know how to stop GSM calls whilst in a linphone call within the
IOS code.

Scenario: A linphone call is in progress and a GSM call comes to my phone,
currently the GSM takes over (automatically)  and puts the linphone call on
"pause".

I want the GSM call to be ignored whilst the linphone call is in session.

I have changed the code so the max_calls=1 however the GSM call still takes
over, this is only in the IOS code, Android is working correctly.

Any help would be great.

Kind Regards,

Mathew Cobby

 Clouded Communications Pty Ltd
 E: address@hidden
 P: +61 730 677 715
 ABN: 19610305621
This communication may contain confidential or copyright information of
Clouded Communications Pty Ltd.
If you are not an intended recipient, you must not keep, forward, copy, use,
save or rely on this communication,
and any such action is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error,
please reply to this email to notify the sender of its incorrect delivery,
and then delete both it and your reply.