[Linphone-users] Starting Linphone from another application

From: Bass_man
Subject: [Linphone-users] Starting Linphone from another application
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 16:05:42 +0200

Hi everybody,

I use Linphone from Windows and Linux PC, and... it's not the same :
- from Linux (Ubuntu 14.04) machine, all is alright, Linphone works perfectly, very perfectly ; it's wonderfull, it's a very good application.
- from Windows (Vista family) machine, I can't run it as same as my Linux machine, though in the same conditions : starting from Thunderbird addressbook, by TBDialout. I have always this error message :
**ERROR**: Could not locate neither gtk/main.ui or ./share/linphone/main.ui. Aborting...
and then :
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please, contact the application's support team for more information.

So, here is why I contact you  ;-)
What solution can be applied to solve this problem ?
Thunderbird is installed in C:\Program Files\Thunderbird
and Linphone is installed in C:\Program Files\Linphone and all its subdirectories and files are OK. (version 3.9.1)

I hope you will be able to help me.
Congratulations,
Bass_man.