Re: [Linphone-users] Interop with CSipSimple

From: jehan . monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Interop with CSipSimple
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 11:10:13 +0200

Hi,

m=video 0 RTP/AVP

From my understanding of  rfc4566, fmt is missing.

 media-field =         %x6d "=" media SP port ["/" integer]
                         SP proto 1*(SP fmt) CRLF

Best regards

Le 22 mai 2016 à 18:53, Daniel Gnoutcheff <address@hidden> a écrit :

On 05/22/2016 01:07 AM, Daniel Gnoutcheff wrote:
I'm having trouble making calls from Linphone to CSipSimple.  When I use
Linphone to place a call, CSipSimple rings, but when I accept the call,
it drops immediately, with CSipSimple saying only "hung up" and Linphone
saying:

 "Incompatible, check codecs or security settings ..."

However, if I make a call in the reverse direction (i.e. if I call from
CSipSimple to Linphone), it works perfectly.  (Call accepted, functional
audio in both directions.)

I seem to have found a workaround.  If I disable video in Linphone
(Options -> Always start video), this bug goes away.

Disabling all available video codecs in Linphone did *not* work.
Explicitly disabling video in CSipSimple also didn't work.

Perhaps I'll disable video support the next time I compile Linphone ...

HTH,
Daniel