[Linphone-users] Linphone application has stopped

From: Camaleón
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone application has stopped
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 14:21:13 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I recently had to setup 3 SIP accounts on Linphone (v2.5.1 running on
Android 5.1.1). Anything worked as expetected but when I configure under
settings a "Display Name" (optional field) to identify the SIP accounts,
and soon as I select the account with Display Name configured I get a pop-
up indicating "Linphone application has stopped" and quits.

This is not happening when Display Name is empty and happens all the time
whatever Display Name I set (I mean, either using just one letter "A" or
several words "My Account" I get a crash).

In meantime I removed any Display Name for accounts but it is difficult
to identify accounts in this way, so any hint to avoid this would be
great.

Cheers,

--
Camaleón