Re: [Linphone-users] No sound from called number

From: Greg Bognar
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] No sound from called number
Date: Sun, 1 May 2016 17:02:06 +0200

Hi, I have exactly the same problem.
Note that I get it in different machines with both Debian stable and testing,
both with and without Pulseaudio. Linphone worked perfectly until a couple
of months ago, then it just stopped. Note also that sometimes sound starts working,
but it appears to be completely random and I can't reproduce it.

Everything seems fine following your advice below, and Pulseaudio does not
seem to be the problem.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Greg