Re: [Linphone-users] Regarding compile and build linphone android

From: J G Miller
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Regarding compile and build linphone android
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 19:36:42 +0200

At 15:27h, on Friday, April 29, 2016,
in message <address@hidden>,
on the subject of "[Linphone-users] Regarding compile and build linphone
android", you wrote -

 > Does is possible... to compile linphone-android source code in windows-8
 > machine.
 >
 > If yes then can you please provide link for same or step.
 >
 > I am waiting you replay.

According to the web page on the official Linphone web site at

          <http://www.linphone.org/technical-corner/linphone/faq>

QUOTE

      Where CAN I FIND instructions to compile linphone on my computer

      First checkout the source code, from tarball or git, and follow the
      instructions in README files. There are several README files at the
      toplevel, one per OS (mac, mingw (=windows), and linux).

UNQUOTE

 > I am waiting you replay.

I hope this replay did not keep you waiting too long.