Re: [Linphone-users] [Linphone-developers] Changing the SIP port on Andr

From: J Alex Antony Vijay
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] [Linphone-developers] Changing the SIP port on Android
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 08:51:32 +0530

Hi Nabeel,

    Use below code to set SIP registration port:
LinphoneProxyConfig proxyConfig = linphoneCore.createProxyConfig(identity, linphoneAddress.asStringUriOnly(), null, true);
proxyConfig.setProxy("sip:" + domain + ":" + port);
linphoneCore.addProxyConfig(proxyConfig);

Create address and set transport port:
LinphoneAddress linphoneAddress = LinphoneCoreFactory.instance().createLinphoneAddress(identity);
linphoneAddress.setTransport(LinphoneAddress.TransportType.LinphoneTransportTcp);
linphoneAddress.setPort(port);