[Linphone-users] linphone-android, VPN ant NAT config

From: jch
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphone-android, VPN ant NAT config
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 08:25:38 +0200

Hi,

Trying to use linphone (from a Jolla phone with the latest apk) trough
a VPN to connect to a freeSWITCH server. I'm trying yo set use_nat=1
and nat_address=172.16.17.18 in the [net] section of .linphonerc or in
linphonerc. But in linphonerc it is removed when launching linphone and
in .linphonerc it seems not being taken into account. As the SDP
announce the wifi IP address and not the VPN one, the RTP stream is
routed into oblivion at the server side :(

Also, I cannot find a way to specify that in the GUI.

Is this normal behaviour? I mean that the
nat config is not available on the android app...

Kind regards,
JC

Réf:
https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/linphone-users/2012-03/msg00010.html