Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone windows phone latest update makes app unus

From: Colleen
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone windows phone latest update makes app unuseable
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 23:58:29 -0700

what is your name and age

On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 6:52 AM, René Verschoor - BPC Nordics <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi, did not see anyone replying to this thread. Is anyone out there who could take a look at the windows phone version of Linphone, since latest update the app crashes all the time and cannot receive calls, both in background and foreground, so a major issue I would say. Have two phones with exactly the same behaviour. Can anyone please have a look at this?