[Linphone-users] IO error on iphone IOS 9.3.1

From: Titsch
Subject: [Linphone-users] IO error on iphone IOS 9.3.1
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 10:21:33 +0200

Dear Linphone Team

Since I have updated to IOS 9.3.1 on my iphone 6 I cannot log in to Linphone anymore. I have a voip account at www.sipgate.com. My wife can login to our account on linphone on her iphone 5, but I receive the IO Error.

Do you know about that issue? I know my user ID, password and domain name is correct ( I have tried it several times and the same comobination works at my wifes phone).

Please let me know what other information you need to solve the problem.

Thanks a lot,

Best regards

Christian