[Linphone-users] How can I reset my Linphone account password?

From: Gdrdr
Subject: [Linphone-users] How can I reset my Linphone account password?
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 02:58:33 -0400

Hi!

I've just created my Linphone account. I can't login my account into neither of my devices because I'm being told password is wrong. Pretty sure I'm entering the right one. I hope I don't have to create a new Linphone account. That'd even require a new email address -_-
Could you guys help me?

Thanks!

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.