Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone-desktop compilation problem

From: Nilanjan Sen
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone-desktop compilation problem
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 20:57:02 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Grisez,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have installed linphone-desktop in Ubuntu 14.04 system without any problem, but I am getting compilation error (I have mentioned in my earlier mail) in Ubuntu 12.04 system, which is 64-bit system also. I am using CMake for the installation, not autotools.

I have another issue. I am a doctoral student, and for my research work, I am trying to incorporate my own code into the existing source code to test my work. But, after changing the code, when I am re-compiling it, the change is not reflected in the output. For example, I have changed some part of the sal_sdp.c file under linphone/coreapi/bellesip_sal folder. But the change is not reflected in the output after recompiling it. Could you please help me in this context.

With regards,

Nilanjan Sen.