[Linphone-users] iOS Linphone push notifications

From: Mike Montgomery
Subject: [Linphone-users] iOS Linphone push notifications
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 12:59:55 -0400

How does one install a push notification service certificate on the iOS application?

I am trying to use the Linphone iOS application right out of the box from the app store with a SIP proxy that supports push notifications, however, beyond the Push Notification toggle in the Linphone Network settings section, I do not see how other push notification parameters can be configured and documentation is limited.

Your help in understanding how to configure push notifications for this app is appreciated.

Thank you