Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone-desktop compilation problem

From: Nilanjan Sen
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone-desktop compilation problem
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 19:20:55 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Grisez,

I have built project ORTP with CMake as per your instructions, and I have not encountered any problem here. But the said problem persists in linphone-desktop source code compilation.
I am compiling the linphone-desktop source code in VM. I have compiled the same in a normal Ubuntu 14.04 desktop without any error.

Regards,
Nilanjan Sen.