[Linphone-users] Linphone-desktop compilation problem

From: Sen, Nilanjan
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone-desktop compilation problem
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 22:22:52 +0000

Hi,

I am trying to compile the linphone-desktop source code in Ubuntu 14.04 computer. After executing prepare.py file, I have gotten MakeFile. When I am executing the 'make' command, I am getting the following errors:

/home/....../linphone-desktop/WORK/Build/ortp/src/libortp.so.11: undefined reference to 'clock_nanosleep'

/home/....../linphone-desktop/WORK/Build/ortp/src/libortp.so.11: undefined reference to 'clock_gettime'

I have successfully compiled the same in a different machine with same OS.

Do I need to install some library for that? Please help.

Thanks in advance,

Nilanjan.