Re: [Linphone-users] Noise and artefacts in sound

From: Matthias Peter Walther
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Noise and artefacts in sound
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 23:12:25 +0100

Yeah, you're a little smarter than me I guess. Here we go again, bug's back.

What I still don't get: Playing the ringtone from the audio options just
works fine. So I think there is no problem between linphone and the
audio playback.

I think this is a jitter problem or a decoding problem which would
explain why the sound on the recording is fine.

Where can I set the jitter?