Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone repeatedly sends REGISTER

From: Johan Pascal
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone repeatedly sends REGISTER
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 11:57:51 +0100

Ok for linphone 3.8.5. To get the full debug trace, you have to launch linphone from terminal with the verbose option :
linphone --verbose

you may want to redirect stderr and stdout to a file:
linphone --verbose &> linphonelog.txt

Reproduce your registering problem, close linphone and post the file.

Thanks.

johan