Re: [Linphone-users] Possible bug in repo

From: Dovid Bender
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Possible bug in repo
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 11:27:24 -0500

Jehan,

Thanks for fixing it. It is working as expected.

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 9:41 AM, jehan monnier <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your report.

Might be fixed now.

Best regards

Jehan

Le 17 févr. 2016 à 13:46, Dovid Bender <address@hidden> a écrit :

Hi,

I was trying to install linphone on CentOS7. I was using https://www.linphone.org/snapshots/centos7/ as my repo. When ever I tried installing it I got:
file /usr/lib64/pkgconfig from install of bctoolbox-0.0.1-1.x86_64 conflicts with file from package pkgconfig-1:0.27.1-4.el7.x86_64

I have spoken to a few people that know a bit more than me and they suggested that it was a bug that bctoolbox tries to install that conflicting directory, as it is already owned by a core package. they said "we just verified and /usr/lib64/pkgconfig is a directory, their package can drop files inside it but they should not try to own it"

Regards,

Dovid