Re: [Linphone-users] Nexus 5X

From: Tahir Jilani
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Nexus 5X
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 22:23:14 +0500

Hi Jaspreet,

If you built linphone android source code with API 23 (Android 6.x) it will be crashing on Android 6.x devices because there is Text Relocations issue in *.SO files as well as the new permissions approach is not yet been implemented by linphone. I will suggest to keep the targeted SDK to 22 for now. I hope linphone guys will give out a release for Android 6.x very soon.

Let me know if you need any help related to Linphone Android.

Regards,

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 7:14 PM, J G Miller <address@hidden> wrote:
At 06:22h, on Monday, February 15, 2016,
in message <address@hidden>,
on the subject of "Re: [Linphone-users] Nexus 5X", you Russel Treleaven asked:

 > What isn't working?

 > On Feb 15, 2016 5:26 AM, "Jaspreet Singh" <address@hidden> wrote:

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: E-mail may contain confidential information that
> is legally privileged. Do not read this e-mail if you are not the
> intended recipient. This e-mail transmission, and any attachments may
> contain confidential information that is legally privileged.

Obviously it is confidential information which you should not be demanding.

Are you sure you are an intended recipient?