Re: [Linphone-users] Import contacts to Linphone [Win] -- the need for s

From: J G Miller
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Import contacts to Linphone [Win] -- the need for separate contacts and call log files to linphonerc
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 17:50:21 +0100

At 08:56h, on Thursday, February 04, 2016,
in message <address@hidden>,
on the subject of "Re: [Linphone-users] Import contacts to Linphone [Win] --
the need for separate contacts and call log files to linphonerc", you wrote -

 > Hi,
 >
 > You may be interested in the dev_vcard branch of linphone.
 > We introduced a vCard 4 parser and the CardDAV synchronization in the
 > library, and the GTK application can import/export vCard files.
 > Also the contacts are no longer stored in the .linphonerc file, but in a
 > SQLite database like the call history and the chat messages.

This sounds like an excellent improvement.

But is there any chance of getting the very simple change of moving .linphonerc
and any related files (eg the Sqlite3 db file) to ${HOME}/.config/linphone
sub-directory
rather than just ${HOME}?