Re: [Linphone-users] linphone segfault when released without prior termi

From: Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphone segfault when released without prior terminate
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 15:40:59 +0100

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the patch! However I cannot apply yet for two reasons:

- firstly, and the most important point, we would need a scenario where this
use case happens to understand why Linphone is behavying like that; if you can
provide us logs (you can sent it to me directly if it should not be public) it
would ease the patch integration
- secondly, due to licence issue, we would need you to sign the contributor
agreement (see
http://www.belledonne-communications.com/downloads/Belledonne_communications_CA.pdf).

Have a nice weekend,

Gautier Pelloux-Prayer