[Linphone-users] Improper closing of media device ?

From: Jean Cérien
Subject: [Linphone-users] Improper closing of media device ?
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 17:31:32 -0400

Hello

I am using Linphone Windows 3.8.5 on several Win7 PCs. They are equipped with Jabbra GN 9330 headset.

Occasionnally, after a call is terminated, and until the next one comes in, the headset produces a light buzz in the agents hear. It really looks like to me that the device is not "closed" somehow, hence the noise.

The multimedia params are set to WASAPI: Headset GN 9330 - for all 3 options.

I would welcome any ideas as how to stop this !

Regards

J.