[Linphone-users] Passwords

From: Celeste CrystalFaery
Subject: [Linphone-users] Passwords
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 09:08:36 -1000

Aloha...

I have run completely around this hampster-wheel at least 3 times just
today.  I have an account. I login to the website. I change password.
The webforms confirm my change of password. Subsequently I log out.
Now I cannot log back in with either the old or new password.
Linphone software cannot access sip service. I do a password reset.
I take the now insecure password just e-mailed to me via a non
encrypted communications channel, and with it I can login to
the website, and with it the linphone software can access
sip proxy service. Because password is insecure by having
been compromised by e-mailing it unencrypted, it must be
changed. I change the password on the website. I logout.
I cannot log back in with either the old or new password.
Linphone deauthenticates and wants correct password,
neither old nor new password work. WTF?
--
Celeste CrystalFaery; +1(808)822-5272; sip:address@hidden;
All information and transactions are private between the parties,