Re: [Linphone-users] LINPHONEWEB / VOICE NOT CLEAR

From: Mustafa Tambunan
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] LINPHONEWEB / VOICE NOT CLEAR
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 11:17:01 +0700

Dear all

We using windows 7 professional, Firefox ver 42.0 lindphone ver 1.0.12

Thanks

On Dec 4, 2015 4:57 PM, "Mustafa Tambunan" <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Linphone Dev,

Now our customer using linphone as phone on their browser, but we found issue about voice not clear when they are call in and out.

But if i try change using softphone like xlite / 3cx voice very clear.  What should I check to resolving this issue ? What information do you need to help me mentrace this issue ?

--

Thanks

Best Regards

Mustafa Tambunan